The Theological College of Zimbabwe offers Diploma in Theology, Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Theology and Special Honours in Theology programmes.
The Diploma is a two year (four semester) programme, the BA Honours in Theology is a four year (eight semester) program while the Special Honours in Theology is a one year program (four semester)
B.A. Honours programme:
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ level passes (‘C’ grade or better) or the equivalent, including English language, Or
- Gained advanced standing though the Accreditation of Prior Learning route, and
- Two ‘A’ level passes , Or
- Through the Mature Entry route, be 23 years old for women or 25 years for men
- Other relevant certificates, a teaching certificate or a diploma will be an added advantage
Special Honours Programme
For admission to the Special Honours in Theology, applicants must have a recognized Bachelor of Arts Degree or any other relevant degree in which the Theology component is strongly represented.
Diploma in Theology and Religious studies
- Have a minimum of 5 “O” levels or the equivalent, including English Language, Or
- Gained advanced standing through the Accreditation of Prior Learning route, Or
- Through the Mature Entry route, must be 23 years for women and 25 years for men, with a minimum of three O-level passes at grade C or better, including English Language.
Yes, housing on campus is available upon request. This however is currently very limited and is granted on a set priority basis. Availability is not guaranteed.
Currently, the college only has one intake a year.